Changing to pre-CSE or pre-CIS

To change your major to pre-CSE:

If you are in the College of Engineering already, please e-mail your request to the CSE Advising Office. Keep in mind that changing to pre-CSE does not guarantee admission to the CSE major.

If you are not already in the College of Engineering: visit this website for details regarding pre-major eligibility and important deadlines. Not all students are eligible to change to the College of Engineering, so it is important that you read the information carefully. You can then complete Change to Engineering Pre-Major request form if you are eligible to do so.

To change your major to pre-CIS:

You can set up an appointment with a pre-CIS advisor by calling 614-292-6961 or e-mailing When e-mailing or leaving a voicemail, please be sure to indicate the purpose of the appointment and the best phone number and/or e-mail address at which to reach you. E-mail and voicemail messages are monitored 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.


Support CSE

$50,000 for the 50th

Donate to the department to help us reach the goal of $50,000 in donations to celebrate over 50 years of teaching excellence

Click here to make your donation.